This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.flipscocards.com or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of making an enquiry on our site, carrying out any social media functions through our site, or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders. Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. Information we receive from third parties, such as sub-contractors for technical, payment and delivery services and analytics providers. Where we receive such information from third parties, we will notify you within one month of the types of data provided to us and the source from which we received the data.
- The information referred to above may include your name, address, email address, and financial and credit card information.
How we might use the information
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your electronic devices.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To fulfil any orders for our products that you make.